Rajasthan Police has released a notification for the recruitment of 5390 Constables. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 23-10-2017 to 25-12-2017. More details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment (2018), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Constable
- No. of Vacancies: 5390
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2,400
- Job Location: Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Constables:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 02-01-1995 and 01-01-2000.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 426 and
- SC/ST (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates have to pay Rs. 376
- through e-kiosk OR Common Service Centre.
How to Apply:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 25-12-2017