After a long churn, the new cabinet in Rajasthan was finally allocated portfolios late in Wednesday night after several rounds of intense discussion with the party president Rahul Gandhi in Delhi. Ashok Gehlot and Sachin Pilot have grabbed their seats as Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister already after few days of election results came out.
On December 26, other cabinet ministers got their roles as well. Here is the list of all the cabinet ministers and their departments-
BD Kalla- He has been given energy, public health engineering, groundwater, art, culture and archaeology departments.
1. Shanti Dhariwal- He got urban development and housing, law and parliamentary affairs. Dhariwal held these portfolios in the 2003-2008 Gehlot government as well.
2. Parsadi Lal Meena- Parsadi Lal has been named the industries minister.
3. Bhanwar Lal Meghwal got social justice and empowerment department.
4. Lalchand Kataria received the agriculture, animal husbandry, and fisheries departments.
5. Raghu Sharma has been given the medical and health, and information and public relations portfolios.
6. Pramod Bhaya is the mines minister and will also handle the Gopalan department.
7. Vishvendra Singh got tourism and Devasthan departments.
8. Harish Chaudhary was allocated revenue.
10. Ramesh Chand Meena got food and civil supply.
11. Anjana Udailal was made cooperative minister and was also given Indira Gandhi canal project department.
12. Pratap Singh got the transport and soldier welfare departments.
13. Shale Mohammad minority affairs and waqf.
14. Govind Singh Dotasara- Among the ministers of state, Govind Singh Dotasara has been named the education minister with independent charge.
15. Mamta Bhupesh, the lone woman face, is the minister for women and child development (independent charge).
16. Arjun Singh Bamaniya got tribal area development department as the independent charge.
17. Bhanwar Singh Bhati is the minister of higher education (independent charge).
18. Sukhram Bishnoi got the forest and environment portfolio with independent charge.
19. Ashok Chandna is the new youth affairs and sports minister.
20. Tika Ram Jully has been named the labor minister.
21. Bhajan Lal Jatav is the minister for home guards and civil defense.
22. Rajendra Singh Yadav was named the minister with independent charge for state motor garage.
23. RLD MLA Subhash Garg was allocated technical education (independent charge) and Sanskrit education (independent charge).
Moreover, the Chief Minister and the Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan split their department of interest.
Ashk Gehlot, kept nine departments with him, including finance, home, excise, planning, personnel, state intelligence, information technology, and general administration departments.
On the other hand, Pilot has been given five departments. They include public works, rural development, and Panchayati Raj, science and technology and statistics, according to an order by the cabinet secretariat.